Our customers choose our products because they make a difference in their lives. That's pretty special. A product marketer plays a crucial role in positioning products the right way to the right people, because they have a deep understanding of our target customers and how our products fulfill their needs.
As a product marketing manager, you will be responsible for telling the world the story of our product. You will be the chief advocate for our specific feature set and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches.
- Educate customers and resellers about our product features and their benefits.
- Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, product videos, website copy, press releases, newsletters, blog posts, social media/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Assist team members when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Effectively demonstrate our products to potential customers, who are primarily musicians.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, create digital marketing, and analyze customer behavior to increase performance metrics and optimize conversions.
- Prefer working in a collaborative capacity. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and customers.
- Although we can be flexible with your schedule, you should be able to work from our office on a regular basis.
Pay and Perks
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Potential for profit-sharing bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Flexible schedule with unlimited paid time off
We are a small, family-owned company specializing in the design and marketing of audio electronics for the musical instrument industry. We are located in Orange, California in a 110-year old Victorian converted to an office—a 3-minute walk to the Metrolink station and 6-minute walk to the Orange Circle with its many eateries, cafes and shops.
How to Apply
Email your résumé and salary requirements to email@example.com.