Iconoclast Speaker Emulator
$ 199 was $ 249
This product is currently sold out.
Easily Dial In Your Own Unique Speaker Sound
Iconoclast is the state-of-the-art in guitar speaker & cabinet emulation. Instead of using static IRs (impulse responses) that cannot be adjusted in real time, Iconoclast uses proprietary filters to parameterize the speaker & cabinet, allowing you to simply and intuitively dial in the sound you’ve been looking for.
- Intuitive tone shaping controls:
- Low adjusts the cabinet size and type
- Mid adjusts the dynamic interaction between amplifier and speaker
- High dials in the unique high-frequency character of the speaker
- Captures the dynamic response of a guitar speaker, unlike static IRs
- Emulates both the reactive and resonant components of the speaker
- Built-in noise gate with Threshold control
- Headphone output with separate Level control
- Use mono or stereo
- Ultra-low latency of 315 microseconds
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
Install Iconoclast Software, then simply connect Iconoclast to your Mac or PC via the included micro-B USB cable.
Iconoclast Software for macOS/Windows lets you dive deep into the inner workings, visualize how your tone is being shaped, and change the response to your heart's content. The software also adds a mono-compatible stereo enhancer for your listening pleasure.
|Nominal input level||-10 dBV, instrument/consumer line level|
|Input impedance||1 MΩ (mono), 2 MΩ (stereo)|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||106 dB typical, A-weighted, gate closed|
|Total harmonic distortion||0.01% typical|
|Sample rate||96 kHz|
|Minimum latency||0.315 ms|
|Input||9-12 V DC, 60 mA (without phones)|
|Connector||center-negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID|
|Dimensions||4.6” W, 2.8” L, 1.9” H / 116 mm W, 68 mm L, 47 mm H|
|Weight||8.0 oz / 227 g|
*See the User Guide for complete specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice.