If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return any new, unblemished product purchased directly from Neunaber Audio Effects within 15-days of receipt for a refund, unless otherwise noted and provided you meet the terms below.
Maybe you changed your mind, or our gear just isn't what you were looking for. Whatever the case may be, simply follow the return shipping instructions below. You do not need an RMA number. Refunds will be paid to the account (PayPal or credit card) used for the purchase.
- This refund policy applies only to products purchased directly from Neunaber Audio Effects. It does not apply to products purchased through a dealer or third party.
- Refunds do not include shipping costs either way. If you chose Free Shipping, our cost of shipping will be deducted from the refund.
- You must ship your return within 15 days from the day you received it.
- Items must be returned with all originally-included packaging and accessories.
- Items with a re-writable surface (such as Slate) may be returned only if the surface is clean with no visible writing.
- Returns must be in new, pristine condition, exactly as you received it. Any service required (parts and labor) to restore the item to this condition will be deducted from the refund. This includes but is not limited to any sign of visible wear or damage incurred during return shipping.
- If we do not receive your package, you will not receive a refund.
- Disassembling the product voids the refund policy.
- Multiple returns of the same product will not be allowed.
- Abuse of this return policy or purchases in "bad faith" shall void the refund policy and include but are not limited to purchases by a competing entity or products misrepresented in publication by buyer.
- Non-compliance with any of the terms above may result in refusal of refund or partial refund, at our discretion.
Ship your return to the following address:
Neunaber Technology LLC
611 W Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92868
We recommend shipping via USPS.
International returns: ship via EMS or Post and mark the contents as "Returned Goods" on the customs form.
- Include your name, e-mail address and order number.
- Securely package your return.
- Get a tracking number.
- Remove the rubber feet, stick Velcro to the bottom, remove the serial number label, or discard the box until you are sure you want to keep it.
- Return your pedal beyond the 15-day return period.