Expanse Programmable Effect Pedal
This product is currently sold out.
What is Expanse? It's a reverb, an echo, a shimmer and a chorus. It's all of these and more! Expanse can be programmed as any effect in Expanse Software:
- Reverb (Wet, hall, plate, spring, modulated)
- Echo, with/without reverb
- Chorus or Detune, with/without reverb
- Phasing, Phased Doubling
- Stereo or mono input and output
- Three controls, function depending on effect
- Access to 4 programmable effects with 2 presets each via the ExP Controller (sold separately)
- Mix knob goes to 100% effect
- Selectable true bypass (no trails) or buffered bypass (with trails)
- Selectable footswitch behavior, independent of effect (see User Guide)
- Very high input impedance: no "tone suck"
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Requires standard 9V or 12V pedal power supply (not included)
- Made in Orange County, California USA
*This item comes pre-programmed as the Wet Reverb.