Immerse Reverberator Mk II - B-STOCK
$ 219 was $ 249
This product is currently sold out.
PLEASE READ! B-stock is product that is cosmetically blemished and/or as been returned by a customer within the 15-day return period. All B-stock is fully inspected and tested by the manufacturer, meets the same functional standards as new products, and comes with a full manufacturer's warranty. B-stock includes the same packaging and accessories as a new product. We have multiple units in commingled stock, so we are unable to accommodate requests for "blem" vs. "return."
The Immerse Mk II raises the bar with eight magical stereo reverbs in one compact pedal. We have really outdone ourselves this time.
With richer reverbs and a Mix knob that goes 100% wet, the Immerse Mk II is our best-sounding reverberator to date. Delivering the same no-nonsense flexibility as its predecessor, it’s more user-friendly than ever before.
Experience studio-quality tone in a pedal that can be used with instruments of all stripes. The Immerse Mk II is packed with eight versatile reverb effects, including the new W3T™ and Sustain effect.
- W3T (Wet version 3) — exclusive to the Mk II, our new flagship reverb is smoother and more three-dimensional sounding than ever before. Now with adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
- Plate – Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
- Hall – The lush, open sound of a concert hall, now with adjustable modulation depth for achieving deep modulated tones.
- Spring – The distinctive twerp of a tube-driven spring reverb. Now with adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
- Sustain – A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
- Echo – Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
- Detune – Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb, now with true blend control between detune and detuned reverb.
- Shimmer – Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
- Five controls:
- Effect Select
- Mix — now goes 100% wet
- Reverb Depth
- Tone / Echo Time / Hold Time (depending on effect)
- Pre-Delay / Modulation / Blend (depending on effect)
- High-quality buffered bypass, perfect for placing at the end of the signal chain
- External Trails switch
- External Kill Dry switch for parallel effect loops
- Inputs/outputs can be used mono or stereo
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Increased headroom
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
|Input level||instrument / consumer line level|
|Input impedance||> 1 MΩ|
|Frequency response||20 Hz—20 kHz|
|Total harmonic distortion||< 0.005%|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 107 dBA|
*See the User Guide for complete specifications.
|Input||9-12 V DC, 80 mA|
|Connector||center-negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID|
|Dimensions||2.9” x 4.6” x 2.0” / 73 mm x 117 mm x 51 mm|
|Weight||8.84 oz / 251 g|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.