$ 159 was $ 199
This product is currently sold out.
Seraphim Shimmer combines the Wet Reverb with our celebrated shimmer effect, taking the "choir of angels" sound to a new level! Simple, versatile controls allow you to quickly dial in your ideal celestial sound.
Even better—you can switch on-the-fly between shimmer and reverb-only with a long-press of the footswitch. It's like two pedals in one! Kick in the shimmer only when you need it—to add a little sparkle, or for a full keyboard pad effect.
A long press of the footswitch is just like setting the Shim knob to 0, and a second long press sets it back to the knob position. This results in a seamless transition between shimmer and reverb-only with no break in the effect.
- Selectable buffered/trails or normal/true bypass
- Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Mono input & output
- Compact footprint
- Does not function with the ExP Controller
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Made in USA—designed and manufactured in Orange County, California
FYI... some early demo units had a smoothly pulsating LED, while production units have a blinking LED. This was changed to eliminate some low-level noise induced by the pulsating LED. We're just letting you know, so you won't think something is wrong with your pedal.