Seraphim Stereo Shimmer v2—Limited Reissue
Last Chance to Get the Seraphim Stereo Shimmer v2 (Expanse Version)
At the end of 2020, we will say goodbye to the Expanse Series of pedals, which included the Wet Stereo Reverb v2, Seraphim Stereo Shimmer and others. Although the Seraphim version was retired a few years ago, we're celebrating the series with a "farewell tour" and reissuing the popular Seraphim Stereo Shimmer graphic which helped launch this line.
This is your last chance to get the the Seraphim Stereo Shimmer v2. Bundle this pedal with an ExP Controller for only $249! The discount will be applied automatically after adding both products to your cart.
Seraphim Stereo Shimmer v2 pedals are built-to-order, so please allow a few extra days until shipment.
The Seraphim Stereo Shimmer comes pre-loaded with the original stereo version of the Seraphim Shimmer effect. The Seraphim Stereo is also compatible with Expanse Software, so it can be programmed as one of several different effects, including
- Reverb (Wet, hall, plate, spring, modulated)
- Echo, with/without reverb
- Chorus or Detune, with/without reverb
- Phasing, Phased Doubling
- Stereo or mono input and output
- Three controls, function depending on effect
- Access to 4 programmable effects with 2 presets each via the ExP Controller (sold separately)
- Mix knob goes to 100% effect
- Selectable true bypass (no trails) or buffered bypass (with trails)
- Selectable footswitch behavior, independent of effect (see User Guide)
- Very high input impedance: no "tone suck"
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Requires standard 9V or 12V pedal power supply (not included)
- Made in Orange County, California USA
*This item comes pre-programmed as the Wet Reverb.
A Note to Expanse Users:
Expanse Software and support for Expanse pedals will still be available.