This product is currently sold out.
Simple yet surprisingly versatile, the Wet Reverb has been described as "organic", "haunting", and a "choir of angels"—seriously, we can't make this stuff up.
- Selectable buffered/trails, normal/true or two-stage bypass: trails while switch down, switches to normal/true-bypass on release
- Fine Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Mono input & output
- Small footprint
- Does not function with the ExP Controller
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Made in USA—designed and manufactured in Orange, California
|Soulstance by Ramon Goose|
|Playing for Paul by Ramon Goose (with Providence DLY-4)|