Wet Reverberator Plug-In
$99 — Introductory Price $49
Available February 2, 2020 — For a limited time, we will offer the Wet Reverberator Plug-In at an introductory price of $49. Version updates are available free of charge.
The Wet™ Reverb is a patented algorithm that has been refined over the span of 10 years. The Wet Reverb has the unique ability to add spaciousness while maintaining unparalleled clarity — enhancing your mix without covering it up.
The Wet Reverberator Plug-In was personally designed and coded by the algorithm's creator to ensure fidelity and consistency with the algorithm's core sound. This version of the effect is based on the algorithm in the Immerse™ Reverberator Mk II pedal, with expanded features that offer maximum versatility for mix engineers and producers.
- 64-bit MacOS & Windows
- Audio Units (AU), VST/VST3, AAX
A fully-functional 15-day trial version will be available for evaluation, starting February 2.
Currently, this plug-in is available as Stereo In / Stereo Out — suitable for use on a stereo channel or bus. The output may be summed to mono.
- Visually-stunning and informative cascading frequency plot
- Size & shape controls for Mix, Pre-Delay, Attack and Decay
- Simple and powerful EQ controls for Tilt, HPF and LPF
- Damping controls for frequency-dependent decay
- Modulation controls for Pitch, Rate and LFO Configuration
- Fidelity controls for Bit Depth and Stereo Width
- Platform-independent program storage