Wet Reverberator Plug-In
The Wet™ Reverb is a patented algorithm that has been refined over the span of 10 years. The Wet Reverb has the unique ability to add spaciousness while maintaining unparalleled clarity — enhancing your mix without covering it up.
The Wet Reverberator Plug-In was personally designed and coded by the algorithm's creator to ensure fidelity and consistency with the algorithm's core sound. This version of the effect is based on the algorithm in the Immerse™ Reverberator Mk II pedal, with expanded features that offer maximum versatility for mix engineers and producers.
- Visually-stunning and informative cascading frequency plot
- Size & shape controls for Mix, Pre-Delay, Attack and Decay
- Simple and powerful EQ controls for Tilt, HPF and LPF
- Damping controls for frequency-dependent decay
- Modulation controls for Pitch, Rate and LFO Configuration
- Fidelity contols for Bit Depth and Stereo Width
- Platform-independent program storage
- Stereo In > Stereo Out and Mono In > Stereo Out channel configurations
- Try it for free for 15 days
- Size and Shape Controls - This group of controls affects the apparent size and shape of the reverb tail.
- EQ Controls - This group of controls affects the frequency response of the reverberated (wet) signal.
- Tilt EQ
- Bandpass Filter
- Damping Controls - This group of controls affects how the reverb tail is recursively filtered, in order to simulate the high frequency “damping” effect that occurs in a natural acoustic space.
- Modulation Controls -This group of controls affects the modulation within the reverberator
- LFO Configuration
- Fidelity Controls - This group of controls affects aspects of the reverberator’s sound quality.
- Stereo Width
- Single-user license: you may install on up to three computers that you personally own and use exclusively.
- The perpetual license key unlocks the trial software, so there is no need to re-download.
- License keys are sent as the tracking number in the Shipping Update email. Please allow up to 1 business day to receive a purchased license.
- Internet access is required during first run for license activation. Make sure you are connected to the internet and that access is not being blocked by antivirus software.
- MacOS 10.12+ / Windows 10+ 64-bit
- Audio Units (AU), VST/VST3, AAX
We are a small company and new to the plugin market. Although we have made every effort to ensure that our plugin is compatible with newest versions of the most common DAWs, it is not practical for us to test the plugin in every version of every DAW — especially older versions. This is why we make the plugin available to you as a fully-functional trial — so that you may test it in your DAW to ensure compatibility before purchase. If you have an issue with your DAW, please email us.
The following are known incompatibilities and the DAW affected:
- Studio One, Logic Pro (& perhaps others) — automations do not affect plugin
- WaveLab Pro — currently incompatible
Try it for free for 15 days. The trial and paid versions are the same download; purchasing a license key removes the time limit.
AU | VST/VST3 | AAX
This plugin is compatible with the newest versions of the most common DAWs.
Create an account and try out the full version of the plug-in free for 15 days. Simply purchase a license key to remove the 15 day limit.
Easy to Use
Simple controls with a responsive visualizer. It's easy to dial in a plethora of incredible sounds, from classic tones to stunning soundscapes.
The Wet Reverberator Plug-In comes pre-loaded with 15 factory programs to get you started. Program packs from producers Mike Pepe and Drew Schlesinger are also available for download.