Due to supply chain issues, we now expect to be out of stock until July.
The Ultimate Reverb Machine
ILLUMINE packs 17 studio-quality reverbs, 50 presets, MIDI and powerful expression control in a low-power, pedalboard-friendly package with top jacks. Regardless of your instrument or style of music, ILLUMINE has the flexibility and tone you desire. Your creativity is the only limit.
- 17 stellar stereo reverb effects cover all of your reverb needs.
- 50 professionally-crafted factory presets for superb tones right out of the box.
- 50 user presets to customize and save your favorite settings.
- MIDI input & thru/out. Controller mode replaces a simple MIDI controller.
- Powerful, flexible expression control engine. Use an external expression pedal or the built-in A/B switch with adjustable transition times.
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency maintains the integrity of your source tone.
- Adjustable gain structure works with instrument or line-level inputs.
- High contrast, wide viewing angle display is easy to read from a distance.
- Small footprint with top jacks, ILLUMINE is easy to incorporate into your pedalboard.
- Power with a standard 9V @ 100mA pedal power supply (not included). No need to run a separate power adapter or free up a high-current power port.
- Manufactured locally in Orange County, California. Family owned and operated, Neunaber Audio is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality audio effects on the market.
The ILLUMINE is packed with 17 versatile reverb effects:
- Wet Plugin — As close to the Neunaber Wet Reverberator software plugin we can get in pedal form. Open sound.
- Wet v3 — Same as the popular W3T effect in the Immerse Mk II.
- Wet v1 — The original reverb from the Wet Stereo Reverb pedal. Like all of the Wet Reverb algorithms, it is known for its open, natural sound, which complements the source signal without masking it.
- Plate – Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
- Hall – Emulating the sound of a well-designed concert hall, this reverb is large and expansive.
- Vintage Digital – Designed in the style of a vintage rack unit, this reverb sounds diffuse and synthetic, but not metallic like a plate.
- Spring – A spring reverb consists of springs suspended between transducers, and its sound has a distinctive “twerp.”
- Shimmer – Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this is version 2 of our shimmer reverb algorithm.
- Rumble – Rumble creates a low-frequency drone for a deep, cavernous reverb sound. It sounds neat on synths.
- Octaves – This effect combines the Wet v3 Reverb with a dual octave generator, one up and one down.
- Wet+Echo – Combines the Wet v3 Reverb with stereo echo.
- Wet+Detune – This effect adds the Wet v3 Reverb and a detune effect.
- Bloom – This reverb is based on our Vintage Digital algorithm. It builds more slowly than a typical reverb.
- Swell – This reverb places a slow-attack, fast-release gate before a Wet v3 Reverb. This emulates placing a volume pedal before a reverb to swell in reverb pads.
- Infinite Hold – Combines the Wet v3 Reverb with a hold (“freeze”) function.
- Sustain – Built on the Wet v3 Reverb, Sustain is a magical effect that can be configured as a sustain effect or virtually infinite reverb.
- Gated Plate – This is our Plate reverb with infinite depth and gated by the input level.
In the Box
- ILLUMINE Reverb Pedal
- Printed User Guide booklet
- Two 2.5 mm TRS-to-MIDI Adapter Cables
- Rubber feet
- Swag bag
Other Accessories to Consider (not included)
- 9 VDC power supply
- Expression pedal adapter: to 1/4" jack, to 1/4" plug*
- Volume pedal adapter cable*
- 2.5 mm TRS cable to directly connect mini-MIDI jacks (Neuron)
- 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm MIDI cable for Morningstar MC3: 0.3 m*, 1.0 m*
- USB-MIDI adapter for ILLUMINE Preset Manager Software: Neunaber, iConnectivity mio 1x1*, Roland UM-ONE mk2*
- Modern Producer Preset Bank
Electrical Input level -10 dBV, instrument / consumer line level Input impedance 500 kΩ mono | 1 MΩ stereo Signal-to-Noise Ratio, A-weighted, engaged or trails bypass 113 dB mono | 110 dB stereo Total harmonic distortion < 0.005%
*See User Guide for complete specifications.Power
regulated 9 V - 12 V DC Current consumption 85 mA typical Recommended supply current 100 mA or greater Connector center-negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID Dimensions 121 x 99 x 62 mm / 4.8 x 3.9 x 2.6 in Weight 415 g / 14.6 oz
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
Reverb Is Better In Stereo
Connect stereo outputs for a huge, immersive sounding reverb. Want to change it up and plug into a single amp? ILLUMINE will sum a stereo input to mono with only output 1 connected. Connect phones to output 2 for a quick practice setup.
Low Power Consumption
Use a standard 9 V or 12 V pedal power supply. Or, connect ILLUMINE to a 100 mA output on a brick supply.
17 Stereo Reverb Effects
From the classics to experimentals, all your reverb needs in one box.
Analog Dry Signal
Your dry signal remains analog for low noise and zero latency.
50 outstanding factory presets. 50 user presets.
Expression Control Engine
Powerful, flexible expression control. Connect your favorite expression pedal or use the built-in A/B switch with adjustable transitions.
ILLUMINE Preset Manager
Download the free ILLUMINE Preset Manager software to import/export presets, and backup/restore settings.
MIDI Input & Thru/Out
Two 2.5 mm TRS to 5-pin DIN adapters included to connect your MIDI controller. Or, use Controller Mode as a simple controller for your setup.