Immerse Reverberator Mk II
$ 229 was $ 249
This product is currently sold out.
Eight Stellar Stereo Reverbs — Zero Learning Curve
The Immerse Mk II raises the bar with eight rich stereo reverbs in one easy to use pedal. No user manual required. Experience studio-quality tone that can be used with instruments of all stripes.
- Five controls:
- Effect Select
- Mix, from 100% dry to 100% wet
- Reverb Depth
- Tone / Echo Time / Hold Time (depending on effect)
- Pre-Delay / Modulation / Blend (depending on effect)
- High-quality buffered bypass, perfect for placing at the end of the signal chain
- Trails switch
- Kill Dry switch for parallel effect loops
- Inputs/outputs can be used mono (#1) or stereo (#1 and #2)
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
The Immerse Mk II is packed with eight versatile reverb effects:
- W3T (Wet v3) — Our flagship reverb algorithm is smoother and more three-dimensional sounding than ever before. With adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
- Plate – Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
- Hall – The lush, open sound of a concert hall with adjustable modulation depth for achieving deep modulated tones.
- Spring – The distinctive twerp of a tube-driven spring reverb. With adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
- Sustain – A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
- Echo – Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
- Detune – Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb. The blend control adjusts the amount of detune vs. detuned reverb.
- Shimmer – Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
|Input level||instrument / consumer line level|
|Input impedance||> 1 MΩ|
|Frequency response||20 Hz — 20 kHz|
|Total harmonic distortion||< 0.005%|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 107 dBA|
|Input||9-12 V DC, 80 mA|
|Connector||center-negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID|
|Dimensions||2.9” x 4.6” x 2.0” / 73 mm x 117 mm x 51 mm|
|Weight||8.84 oz / 251 g|
*See the User Guide for complete specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice.