Inspire Tri-Chorus Plus
This product is currently sold out.
Those magically lush, elusive chorus tones are finally within reach... without a rack of expensive gear. Inspire captures eight stunning stereo chorus effects—ranging from subtle to incredibly lush—all built around variations of the tri-chorus algorithm.
Inspire’s newly-designed circuitry offers increased headroom while maintaining low noise. A numerically-optimized analog mix control results in unity-gain dry/wet blend throughout the range, from 100% dry to 100% effect.
- Tri — the classic rack chorus effect
- Hex — two tri-choruses paralleled for an ultra-dense effect
- Tri2 Tone (Cascade Tone) — two tri-choruses in series create a rich, lush effect
- Tri2 Vibe (Cascade Vibe) — tri-chorus and tri-vibrato in series makes for a complex sound
- Hi/Lo Vibe (Harmonic Vibe) — Low-frequency tri-chorus and high-frequency tri-vibrato, a more subtle effect that works well with overdrive
- Hi/Lo Detune (Harmonic Detune) — low-frequency detune and high-frequency tri-chorus, even more subtle and sounds great with heavy distortion
- +Detune — tri-chorus+detune for that ultimate rack chorus tone
- +Echo — tri-chorus+echo is a classic combo
- Controls for Effect Select, Mix, Depth (Echo Repeats), Rate, and Effect Adjust (depends on effect)
- True bypass
- Inputs/outputs may be used mono or stereo
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Pedalboard-friendly small footprint (4.6” × 2.9”)
- Requires standard 9V or 12V pedal power supply (not included, but you may add one).
- Designed and manufactured in California, USA
|Input level||instrument / consumer line level|
|Input impedance||> 1 MΩ|
|Frequency response||20 Hz—20 kHz|
|Total harmonic distortion||< 0.002%|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 103 dBA|
*See the User Guide for complete specifications.
|Input||9-12 V DC, 95 mA|
|Connector||center-negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID|
|Dimensions||2.9” x 4.6” x 2.0” / 73 mm x 117 mm x 51 mm|
|Weight||8.84 oz / 251 g|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.