Wet Reverberator Plug-In
$ 49 was $ 99
This variant is currently sold out
Through February 17, we are offering the Wet Reverberator Plug-In at a special introductory price.
A fully-functional 15-day trial version is available for evaluation. We encourage you to take advantage of the trial.
The Wet™ Reverb is a patented algorithm that has been refined over the span of 10 years. The Wet Reverb has the unique ability to add spaciousness while maintaining unparalleled clarity — enhancing your mix without covering it up.
The Wet Reverberator Plug-In was personally designed and coded by the algorithm's creator to ensure fidelity and consistency with the algorithm's core sound. This version of the effect is based on the algorithm in the Immerse™ Reverberator Mk II pedal, with expanded features that offer maximum versatility for mix engineers and producers.
Currently, this plug-in is available as Stereo In / Stereo Out — suitable for use on a stereo channel or bus.
- Visually-stunning and informative cascading frequency plot
- Size & shape controls for Mix, Pre-Delay, Attack and Decay
- Simple and powerful EQ controls for Tilt, HPF and LPF
- Damping controls for frequency-dependent decay
- Modulation controls for Pitch, Rate and LFO Configuration
- Fidelity contols for Bit Depth and Stereo Width
- Platform-independent program storage
|Prophet 6 Pad|
|Prophet 6 Arp 1|
|Prophet 6 Arp 2 (Tilt Sweep)|
|Prophet 6 Lead|
|Guitar Bus 1|
|Guitar Bus 2|
- Single-user license: you may install on up to three computers that you personally own and use exclusively.
- The perpetual license key unlocks the trial software, so there is no need to re-download.
- If you purchase a license key, it will be emailed separately from the download link. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not receive it within a few hours.
- Internet access is required during first run for license activation. Make sure you are connected to the internet and that access is not being blocked by antivirus software.
- MacOS 10.11+ / Windows 10 64-bit
- Audio Units (AU), VST/VST3, AAX
We are a small company and new to the plugin market. Although we have made every effort to ensure that our plugin is compatible with newest versions of the most common DAWs, it is not practical for us to test the plugin in every version of every DAW — especially older versions. This is why we make the plugin available to you as a fully-functional trial — so that you may test it in your DAW to ensure compatibility before purchase. If you would like to help, please drop us an email to let us know if the plugin works in your DAW.