Seraphim Shimmer v2
$ 169 was $ 199
This product is currently sold out.
The Easy Way to go from Lush Reverb to a Majestic Choir of Angels
Imagine being able to add a little atmospheric sparkle or a full synth-pad effect. Now, imagine switching on-the-fly between this and the Wet Reverb for which Neunaber is famous.
But you also want to keep it simple — less time fiddling with knobs and more time playing. And you want something that doesn’t take up a lot of space on your pedalboard or require a lot of power from your supply.
Introducing the Seraphim Shimmer v2 — everything you loved about the original, plus more.
- Simple 3-knob layout makes it easy to quickly dial in your perfect reverb sound. You’ll spend less time twiddling knobs and more time actually playing.
- Add or remove the shimmer layer from the reverb. A long press of the footswitch seamlessly transitions between shimmer and reverb only.
- Two reverbs and two shimmers in 1 pedal. Choose the original shimmer algorithm or the new, magical shimmer based on the W3T reverb from the Immerse Mk II. No more worrying if you picked the right pedal, because you’ll have the best of both!
Full Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet. Create everything from subtle pitch-shifted layers to synthetic, droning pads.
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency. Maintain the integrity of your source tone.
- Small footprint with top jacks, the Seraphim Shimmer is pedalboard-friendly. You can easily fit the Seraphim in any setup, no matter how tight.
- Selectable trails allows you to choose whether the effect naturally trails or cuts off abruptly after the effect is bypassed.
- Mono input & output makes setup quick and simple. Easy access to inputs and outputs makes this pedal perfect for on-the-go use.
- Powered from a standard 9V pedal power supply, the Seraphim Shimmer draws less than 100 mA and can be powered by your existing pedalboard’s power supply. No need to run a separate power adapter or free up a power port for a hungry, high-current device. Just plug and go, it’s that easy. Don’t have a power supply? Buy one here.
- Manufactured locally in Orange County, California. Family owned and operated, Neunaber Audio is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality audio effects on the market.
|Effect||Original Shimmer||New Shimmer with W3T|
Want More Info?
- Seraphim Shimmer User Guide contains detailed info for setup and technical specs.
- Seraphim Shimmer Quick Start Guide
By the way...
While the controls are simple and straightforward, the Seraphim Shimmer gives you an endless playground of reverb and shimmer sounds. Seraphim was designed to be so easy to use that you can dial in a great tone within 1 minute, but powerful enough to dial in your perfect shimmer sound.