Wet Reverb v5
$ 149 was $ 199
This product is currently sold out.
From Natural to Atmospheric, it's Easy with the Wet Reverb
Dialing in a great tone shouldn't be a daunting task. Designed for compact flexibility, the Wet Reverb gives you the power to craft your reverb sound with three straightforward controls.
You want a reverb that can be huge and endless, warm and organic, or simply add a subtle sparkle. You set high standards for yourself and your tone, so add something special to your sound that doesn’t get in the way.
Introducing the Wet Reverb v5 — an update to the fan-favorite reverb pedal. The new Wet Reverb has everything you loved about its predecessor, plus a little more.
- Simple 3-knob layout makes it easy to quickly dial in your perfect reverb sound. You’ll spend less time twiddling knobs and more time actually playing.
- Two effects in 1 pedal lets you instantly choose the classic Wet reverb from the previous-version pedals or the new, magical W3T reverb from the Immerse Mk II and plug-in. No more worrying if you picked the right pedal, because you’ll have the best of both!
- Full Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet. Dial in the perfect amount of reverb, from just a touch of space to deep, inspiring ambience.
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency. Maintain the integrity of your source tone.
- Small footprint with top jacks, the Wet Reverb is pedalboard-friendly. You can easily fit the Wet in any setup, no matter how tight.
- Selectable trails allows you to choose whether the effect naturally trails or cuts off abruptly after the effect is bypassed.
Mono input & output makes setup quick and simple. Easy access to inputs and outputs makes this pedal perfect for on-the-go use.
- Powered from a standard 9V pedal power supply, the Wet Reverb draws less than 100 mA and can be powered by your existing pedalboard’s power supply. No need to run a separate power adapter or free up a power port for a hungry, high-current device. Just plug and go, it’s that easy. Don’t have a power supply? Buy one here
- Manufactured locally in Orange County, California. Family owned and operated, Neunaber Audio is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality audio effects on the market.
Want more info?
- Wet Reverb User Guide contains detailed info for setup and technical specs.
- Wet Reverb Quick Start Guide
By the way...
Did you know that a reverb’s sound quality is more a result of firmware than hardware? It doesn’t matter how much processing power you throw at it if the algorithm is sub par. Yet, an elegant and expertly-coded reverb algorithm can sound fantastic even with modest hardware. This is why we don’t tout hardware specs like MHz or MIPS — because these don’t make it sound better!